Inside Sales Executive - Cloud Sales
Department: Sales & Marketing
Project Location(s): Nagpur
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Compensation: 25K per Month
- B2B: SMB & Enterprise Telecom Account Management and Enablement in Digital transformation journey
- We are looking for the following skill set to join our sales and support team: –
- Customer success / Account management
- Technical Solution Sales & Marketing /Business Development
- Customer-centric approach
- Where you will be tasked with growing IT & Telecom revenue covering META and India region in the corporate space.
- Account Management together with New Acquisitions –
- Handling a portfolio of existing Corporate Telecom clients for contract renewals, upgrades, churn management, client servicing, handling escalations and drive sales by working to identify or develop upsell and cross-sell opportunities with Microsoft licenses plus other cloud products targeting large enterprises to move Data Centre infra on Microsoft Cloud.
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients, by increasing adoption and ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Adding new clients to the portfolio and drive revenue and market share as a technical seller that provides customers with insights and solutions.
- Uncover and support the business and IT goals of customers by driving the technical decision and providing business value with the Microsoft cloud platform, thus securing long-term sustainable growth.
- Expanding the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Capable to sell Microsoft and other Cloud/ ICT Products & Service like Cisco, Dell, EMC, Fortinet, Oracle, McAfee, VmWare, Kaspersky, Drop Box, AWS, Google Cloud etc.
- Technical Sales were responsible for SAP and other Application using enterprise to be moved to Microsoft Azure. Hybrid IT, Cloud, IOT business revenue across.
- Achieving and managing monthly sales forecasting and pipeline management, while keeping track of credit facilities and stock availability parameters.
- Collect Market intelligence data including environmental, customer and competitor information and initiatives and analyze the same to pre-empt its impact on the business.
- Liaising with account managers of different IT vendors and involving them to assist in closing big deals while working closely with key Distributor contacts. Keep track on an on-going basis on the market and regulatory changes in the region, Termination rates trends, Competition activities & Knowledge of new entrants.
- We will expect you to be a self-starter with the drive, commercial acumen and self-discipline to consistently hit your sales targets and steadily grow your sector s revenues Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based infrastructure technologies.
- You will stay sharp, share your knowledge and learn practices from others as we encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness.
- Qualifications include prior experience in customer success, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
- Additional qualifications include strategic insight, project management, analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationship building, and exceptional product and technical expertise.
- Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives preferred
- The highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback