Cloud Deployment Engineer – Dynamics 365
Department: Cloud Deployment
Project Location(s): Nagpur
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Compensation: 35K-50K per Month
- Development tasks related to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Support development of test scenarios/scripts and coordinate client testing of the developed solution.
- Develop appropriate requirements, design, testing and deployment documentation to support the solution delivery.
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers around implementation methodologies and how to successfully deploy CRM solutions.
- Working with other team members and leaders, proactively identify and mitigate/resolve risks and issues.
- Contribute best practices, lessons learned and IP from projects to the global community with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Foster senior level client relationships and engage with senior level client stakeholders to gather requirements, develop plans and drive solution success.
- 5+ years of experience with CRM large scale enterprise implementation experience and global CRM solutions experience (such as Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, Salesforce.com etc.) in multiple industries.
- Technical skills for CRM go beyond core CRM; knowledge of working with these technologies in the context of CRM is required.
- CRM customization, .NET areas, ASP.NET web applications, AJAX.NET, WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) development, WF (Windows Workflow Foundation) development, Azure, Code maintenance, Unit testing.