Cloud & Connectivity Marketing Executive
- Contact Centre Inside- Sales job for pitching of IT and telecommunication products and services to corporates.
- Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and AWS offering to UAE/ Dubai Market
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Product demonstrations that are tied to ROI and leave the prospect wanting to buy.
- Sharp closing skills
- Ability to engage and build long term relationship with prospects
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales
- Apply sales and marketing principles and solution selling methods; should be able to discover prospects pain points by using probing techniques and effectively address each one of them.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update prospect interaction in the CRM system to ensure efficient lead management
- A disciplined approach to managing your territories and your salesefforts on a daily basis
- Passion for Inside sales; successful candidates are self-driven, energetic, confident and motivated with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional Certifications from Microsoft or Google or AWS for Cloud Platform
- Marketing Orientation, ability to convince on Phone, digital Platforms like Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc.
- Web-ex : Excellent Presentation and convincing capabilities.
- Work experience as a ICT Sales or similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PPT, Word. Presentation and Service sector mentality.
- Typing Speed at-least 50WPM
- CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target Orientation.
- Fast to develop understanding of the Regional market (customers, partners, economic trends) experience in Account Management, Sales & Business Development, Client Relationship Management, Vendor Management.
- Experience in interacting with senior executive management both internally and externally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and team-building skills.
- Change agent, independent with a strong sense of responsibility, team player with a combination of strategic agility, analytical and structuring skills.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Education from reputed University. MBA and B.Tech or any equivalent Technical and Management Degree
- Experience in Cloud/IT/Telecom domain.
Work from Home Requirements
Hardware Requirement: Good Config Laptop or Desktop
Software: Windows and Microsoft 365 etc. will be company provided.
Broadband: Fiber connection BSNL or prominent broadband provider. Mobile Network Jio Full Coverage.
Home-Study/Office: Close comfy, silent study room or Home office, Residence Locality without Power/Electricity problems.